For my Full Pattern Range please pop on over to my NEW Shop: http://dollsanddaydreams.com
Sewing pattern to make a Mary Antoinette dress up doll that is 21” (53 cm) tall from cotton and felt fabrics. It comes with her beautiful Rocco skirt and court shoe patterns too, the perfect outfit for any ball she might need to attend.
Inspired by her famous line, ‘Let them Eat Cake’ Mary’s cupcake hair will be sure to bring a smile to any sweet toothed girl!
This pattern comes with 34 pages of detailed photo and instructional tutorials with helpful tips, tricks and How – To’s, an easy felt face and embroidery template, as well as links to my video series on how to paint doll’s faces.
All of my doll patterns will provide you with a high quality finished doll, with no visible ugly seams (leg to body seam) making them perfect to sell or give as gift.
You can sell your dolls made from this pattern, Hooray! And I also include links to my quick and easy Fabric Label Tutorial.
Sew ……. Let’s Sew Together!
What you will receive:
1 PDF 46 Page pattern.
- Materials List.
- Full 34 page detailed photo and instructional tutorial.
- Full size pattern pieces just Print and Sew! (No need to enlarge or resize!)
- Felt face Applique Pattern.
- Face embroidery (or painting) template perfect for children under 3
- Link to my video guide on how to paint dolls faces.
- Felt Cupcake Applique Pattern
- Court Skirt pattern
- Court Shoe pattern
- Link to my quick and easy Fabric Label Tutorial.
Dolls made from this pattern are suitable for children under 3
Skill Level: *Easy* – Some basic sewing skills required.
More dolly outfits and shoe patterns can be found in my shop and are sold separately :)
Take Care and Happy Sewing!