For my Full Pattern Range please pop on over to my NEW Shop: http://dollsanddaydreams.com
Sewing pattern to make a dress up cloth rag doll that is 19” (48.5 cm) tall from cotton and felt fabrics. Make her, along with as many cute hats, scarves, skirts and strapless tops as your heart desires. She’ll have a fantastic wardrobe in no time!
All of my doll patterns will provide you with a high quality finished doll, with no visible ugly seams (leg to body seam) making them perfect to sell or give as gift.
This pattern comes with a 26 page detailed photo tutorial with helpful tips, tricks and How – To’s, an easy face embroidery template, as well as links to my video series on how to paint doll’s faces.
You can sell your dolls made from this pattern, Hooray! And I also include links to my quick and easy Fabric Label Tutorial.
Sew ……. Let’s Sew Together!
What you will receive:
1 PDF 33 Page pattern.
- Materials List.
- Full 26 page detailed photo and instructional tutorial.
- Underwear Applique Pattern.
- Face embroidery (or painting) template.
- Link to my video guide on how to paint dolls faces.
- Doll, Hat, Scarf, Skirt and Strapless Top Patterns.
- Full size pattern pieces just Print and Sew! (No need to enlarge or resize!)
- Link to my quick and easy Fabric Label Tutorial.
This pattern is suitable for children 12m+
Skill Level: *Easy* – Some very basic beginners sewing skills required.
More dolly outfits and shoe patterns can be found in my shop :)
Take Care and Happy Sewing!