For my Full Pattern Range please pop on over to my NEW Shop: http://dollsanddaydreams.com
Sewing pattern to make a child friendly Ballerina doll that is 18” (45.7 cm) tall from cotton and felt fabrics. She comes with her Tutu and ballet slipper patterns too, making her the perfect gift for the little dancer in your life!
All of my doll patterns will provide you with a high quality finished doll, with no visible ugly seams (leg to body seam) making them perfect to sell or give as gift.
This pattern comes with a 25 page detailed photo tutorial with helpful tips, tricks and How – To’s, an easy felt face and embroidery template, as well as links to my video series on how to paint doll’s faces.
You can sell your dolls made from this pattern, Hooray! And I also include links to my quick and easy Fabric Label Tutorial.
Sew ……. Let’s Sew Together!
More dolly outfits and shoe patterns (sold separately) can be found in my shop :)
This pattern is suitable for children 12m+
Skill Level: *Easy* – Some very basic beginners sewing skills required.
What you will receive:
1 PDF 29 Page pattern.
- Materials List.
- Full 25 page detailed photo and instructional tutorial.
- Felt face Applique Pattern.
- Face embroidery (or painting) template perfect for children under 3
- Link to my video guide on how to paint dolls faces.
- Tutu and ballet slipper patterns
- Full size pattern pieces just Print and Sew! (No need to enlarge or resize!)
- Link to my quick and easy Fabric Label Tutorial.
Take Care and Happy Sewing!