My PDF Patterns are to be printed on 8 ½” x 11” (A4) sized paper. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this pattern which you can download for free at Adobe.com
I allow for all those that purchase my sewing patterns to sell items made from them, however, they are not to be mass produced.
It is illegal under US copyright law, to sell or distribute (electronically e.g. via e-mail, hardcopy e.g. printed) any Dolls And Daydreams Pattern.
Copyright Dolls And Daydreams 2010 - 2012 All Rights Reserved.
*** COTTAGE INDUSTRIES: Selling DollsAndDaydreams Dolls and Softies- PROOF OF PURCHASE
Please keep a copy of your paypal receipt as proof of purchase.
- HOW MANY DOLLS CAN YOU SELL?
There is no limit to the number of dolls and/or softies you can make, list and sell as long as:
* The items are not mass produced.
* The items are made only by the individual who purchased the original DollsAndDaydreams Pattern.
* Each item is credited to being made from a DollsAndDaydreams Pattern.
- SELLING ONLINEEtsy, Made It, Felt, Art Fire, Big Cartel, etc.
You can sell online but you must give DollsAndDaydreams credit for the pattern with a direct link to the pattern you used (found in my Etsy or Instant Download store). Each doll/stuffed toy, and items made from one of my patterns (or altered patterns) must have a direct link to the corresponding pattern used whenever mentioned (be it for sale on etsy, Facebook, promoted/discussed on your blog or personal website).
The link must be for the currently for sale item address NOT your etsy order transaction address e.g. Dress Up Doll sewing Pattern designed by DollsAndDaydreams http://www.etsy.com/listing/67761002/dress-up-doll-and-doll-clothes-pdfFacebook -
please place a link
under your finished doll & softie photos : Pattern designed by DollsAndDaydreams to my Facebook Fan Page
. You can create a direct link to my Fan Page by 'liking' my page and then using the @ symbol before you type 'DollsAndDaydreams' You'll see a drop down menu - simply click on me and it's done!- SELLING OFFLINE Craft Fairs, Markets, Stalls, and Shows
Feel free to sell at craft fairs, church fates, fundraisers etc but please note on your sales tags that it is made from a DollsAndDaydreams Pattern. - CAN YOU MAKE ALTERATIONS TO THE PATTERNS?
Feel free to alter the patterns you use to make dolls/softies you sell, however, you must still link to the original DollsAndDaydreams Pattern and/or note on your tags as described above. According to DollsAndDaydreams Copyright protection:
-Acceptable Alterations include
- Change the hair style or face, reducing the pattern/doll and softie size, increasing the pattern/doll and softie size, mixing the pattern pieces from one purchased pattern with another, e.g. limbs of one pattern, body of another etc
-UNACCEPTABLE Alterations include
- trying to replicate my designs using one pattern, e.g. purchasing a lamb pattern and trying to turn it into a Teddy or a Doll. Please respect my copyrighted designs and all the hard work that goes into each one.
Please contact me with any questions related to alterations or my policies: DollsAndDaydreams@gmail.com- PERSONAL USE
Please make as many items for charity, gifts and for your little ones as you wish!
Thanks And Happy Sewing!