For my Full Pattern Range please pop on over to my NEW Shop: http://dollsanddaydreams.com
Sewing pattern to make a doll that is 7.5” (19 cm) tall from cotton and felt fabrics. Tiny Tot is the perfect size for little hands, pocket and giving mini hugs!
With her optional sewn on felt hair bows and pretty dress she’s not only safe for young children but she’s quick and easy to make too. My versatile pattern allows you to create so many different versions of this dolly and she’s perfect for using up your scrap fabric!
All of my doll patterns will provide you with a high quality finished doll, with no visible ugly seams (leg to body seam) making them perfect to sell or give as gift.
This pattern comes with a 16 page detailed photo tutorial with helpful tips, tricks and How – To’s, an easy face embroidery template, as well as links to my video series on how to paint doll’s faces.
You can sell your dolls made from this pattern, Hooray! And I also include links to my quick and easy Fabric Label Tutorial.
Sew ……. Let’s Sew Together!
What you will receive:
1 PDF 19 Page pattern.
- Materials List.
- Full 16 page detailed photo and instructional tutorial.
- Face embroidery (or painting) template perfect for children under 3
- Link to my video guide on how to paint dolls faces.
- Cute Felt Hair Bow Pattern & Tutorial
- Turn Tiny Arms & Legs Tutorial
- Full size pattern pieces just Print and Sew! (No need to enlarge or resize!)
- Link to my quick and easy Fabric Label Tutorial.
Dolls made from this pattern are suitable for children 12m+
Skill Level: *Easy* – Some basic beginners sewing skills required.
Take Care and Happy Sewing!