Oregon Duck fans...don't all jump at once, but I did make this bracelet just for you! Throughout the college football season this year, I've been keeping my eye out for yellow and green beads to make some special Duck inspired jewelry, reminiscent of the Blazer Mania Bracelet I made earlier in the year. Finally, last weekend I came across just what I needed, some dyed Howlite beads...and I've been spending the last two days getting kinks in my neck putting this bad boy together.
I figured that since the U of O Football team's attire has already been planned for the National Championship game, that the fans should also start preparing their attire, since getting dressed to cheer for your favorite team is half the fun of game day!
My beloved Duck fan friends, these are the things I wish for you on January 10th, 2011:
- I hope that your mascot's arms fall off from doing too many push ups!
- I hope that the University of Phoenix Stadium is a sea of green and yellow.
- Most importantly, I hope that you come home with a victory and the title, "National Champs"! Best of luck to you!
Details on this bracelet:
- Length: 7.5 inches
- Sterling silver chain
- Sterling silver toggle clasp (15 mm)
- Green and yellow dyed Howlite beads (10 mm each)