This collection of 4 flowers with rounded petals are combined with a scalloped edge heart tray to hold your bouquet. They are ideal for card making, gift wrapping, or decorating custom monograms or letters. The stamen, petals, and leaves are designed as one strip to allow for quick rolling / quilling. The colors shown here are done by hand using alcohol-based markers. Be inspired by a monogram of the letter E that I made for a friend.
Examples shown here were cut on a QuickKutz Silhouette SD - results may vary depending on machine.
1) X Small petals
2) Small petals
3) Medium petals
4) Large petals
5) Heart tray, scalloped square, text (Be Mine, curved Happy Birthday)
6) PDF instructions show how to shape, quill and arrange the flowers
1) SVG (for Sure Cuts A Lot, Make-The-Cut, Silhouette Studio Designer Edition)
2) DXF (for Klic-N-Kut software)
* NOTE for MTC users: Import the SVG files using 72 DPI and ensure "Use Actual" is checked.
TOOLS YOU WILL NEED
· slotted quilling tool
· needle quilling tool (optional)
· alcohol based markers
· glue, toothpicks, tweezers, scissors, pencil, pins