Years of origami folding set me up for a challenge - how to fold a coffin into shape without the aid of glue. The lid is deep and designed to friction fit to the base so you won't need ribbon to keep it together. This double-walled box will keep all that plunder from horrifying spillage for many nights to come. Visit my blog for decorating ideas.
1) Coffin Top and Liner
2) Coffin Bottom and Liner
3) Photographed folding instructions in PDF format
4) 6 Cover designs and accessories (spider, skeletal hand, skeletal fish)
• Suggested paper stock: 60lb/160 g/m2
• Boxes shown were cut with a Silhouette. Results may vary with other digital die cutters.
1) SVG (for MTC and SCAL software)
2) DXF (for KNK and Silhouette Studio software)
3) PDF (for hand cutting, but beware of many tiny details!)