Hang the pillow box off a tree branch or attach last minute to that wrapped box - it's easy to do since the handles separate. Decorate the classic cube box with my version of the perfect paper bow – never crushed, always centered, double loops tilted just so, with no glue needed – just one single piece of paper by the way. The box is also glued shut using the "ribbon" which is perforated for easy tearing.
1) pillow box with perforated ripping strip on back
2) cube box + perforated ribbon + bow
3) photographed instructions on how to fold the bow
4) two gift tags
1) SVG (for Make-the-Cut / MTC and Sure Cuts A Lot / SCAL software)
2) DXF (for Klic-N-Kut with KNK Studio software)
3) PDF (for cutting by hand - beware, lots of small details)
* NOTE for MTC users: Import the SVG files using 72 DPI and ensure "Use Actual" is checked.