This throw sized pattern can be made using two different sized rectangles. The Big Braid uses large pieces and the Mini Braid uses pieces half the size. Construction is the same for both versions.
Quilt Finishes at 60”x78”
- 20 print fat quarters (or 1/4 yard cuts)
- 1 1/2 yards of solid fabric
- 5 yards of backing fabric
- 2 yards of 90" wide cotton batting
- 1/2 yard of binding fabric
I’ve included piece totals for both styles so you can easily cut from scraps!
4-page PDF pattern includes:
- Yardage Requirements and Cutting Instructions
- Layout Diagrams
- Quilt Top Assembly Instructions
- Limited Quilt Finishing Instructions
*Feel free to sell quilts made from this pattern! :)
If you have any questions, issues or concerns, please feel free to email me at any time. Please note this is a PDF pattern download, you will need Adobe Reader to view this pattern.