Inspired by a quilt made by my Great-Great-Grandmother, the Vintage Nine-Patch Quilt. Pattern is suitable for comfortable beginners!
Quilt Finishes at 62”x77”.
5-page PDF pattern includes:
- Yardage Requirements and Cutting Instructions
- Block Assembly Instructions
- Quilt Assembly Instructions
- 20 fat quarters (or 40 for more variety!)
- 2 yards of solid background fabric
- 4 3/4 yards of backing fabric
- 2 yards of 90” wide cotton batting
- 1/2 yard of binding fabric
Piece totals are included for cutting from scraps.
*Feel free to sell quilts made from this pattern! :)
If you have any questions, issues or concerns, please feel free to email me at any time. Please note this is a PDF pattern download, you will need Adobe Reader to view this pattern.
To access the pattern after purchasing, return to my storefront (http://meylah.com/incolororder) and sign in. There should be a green download button on the pattern you purchased, click that to download!