At Meylah, we love providing tips on ways for folks to build and expand their small businesses, connect with other creative folks within the community, and stay balanced while juggling life and business.
Today we wanted to aggregate some of the tips we’ve shared over the last week to help you get inspired to take action. We would love if you share some of your own personal tips as well in the comment section below!
1. Change up Your Scenery! Studies have shown that a change of scenery can rejuvenate you. Whether it's working from a coffee shop for the day or mixing up the way your work space looks, switching up your scenery may result in an improved mood or better productivity.
2. Comment on another blog. Commenting is a great way to build your network and support your fellow artists and crafters.
3. Finish and cross a nagging task off your to-do list today!
4. Identify the shows you would like to vend at in 2011 and outline your application process and deadlines for those shows.
5. Connect with 5 New Friends: Seek out and connect with 5 new friends on Twitter or Facebook that share common business interests as you.
6. Compliment a fellow artisan, you may just make their day!
7. Get Organized: Clean up your workspace to minimize distractions and maximize productivity!
8. Begin preparation for filing your taxes.
9. Join an online group and get involved to help build your business and expand your community.
10. Kick back and reward yourself with a break!
Remember to share your tips too, we'd love to hear them!
Main image courtesy of john.schultz