Sometimes the sales slow down, that's just the nature of being a small business owner. If your sales are slow, don't worry...there are a few things you can do to get your business back on track.
Here are 4 things for you to try when your sales slow down:
1. Step away from your office or studio for a day to explore and experiment with something other than your business. Sometimes fixating on the issue of slow sales can often make it worse.
2. Touch up your product photos...delete the bad ones and crop and brighten the good ones. This will take some work, but it makes a world of difference in your online selling success.
3. Take time to network and form friendships with fellow sellers. Reach out to your favorite bloggers and join local groups as well as online communities to build new relationships. You will be amazed at just how valuable your friendships are for growing your business and making sales.
4. Mix things up...keep your business activities varied throughout the day to eliminate burnout and attract new customers. For example:
- Spend a 1/2 hour on Facebook and Twitter
- Take an hour to create a new product
- Write thank you cards for a 1/2 hour
- Try learning a new technique for an hour
What are the things you do when your sales slow down? Share your tips and we'll add them to our list!
Main image courtesy of margaretshear