There is a movement going on and it's all digital! Sales of digital products are dominating ecommerce sales today and they are skyrocketing on Meylah!
Why the big shift? Well, once you take a look at the digital business, it's pretty easy to see the benefits right away. Selling digital products allows you to create a product once and sell it many times. With digital platforms like Meylah, buyers get their digital product in an automatic download after purchase so the seller doesn't have to take time to fulfill or manage orders. And, digital products don't have any raw material costs so the profit margin is much higher.
So, what types of digital products are out there? We thought we'd share a few ideas with you to get you started on your way to digital success:
- Patterns: We have a huge stitching and sewing community on Meylah selling digital patterns. Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery said "it's AMAZING to be able to list our patterns fast and have Meylah's automatic PDF delivery do all the work for us! I wouldn't use anything other than Meylah!"
- Photography: Rather than selling prints, why not sell your digital images for less cost and save yourself time and money printing for your customers.
- Artwork: There's only one original, but this way you can sell duplicates of your original work for a less expensive rate and satisfy more customers.
- Clip Art: Graphic artists like Cocoa Mint can sell their creations over and over again without having to package their work onto CDs. She said "What's so great about Meylah is that everything is already integrated which provides seamless file delivery for my customers."
- Recipes: Do you have any secret recipes? Try creating digital copies of them and selling them to interested customers wanting to cook your stuff.
- eBooks: Are you an author or do you want to write? Publishing an eBook not only can add revenue to your business, it also allows you to become an authority in your field.
- Tutorials: Online tutorials have become a very useful aid for teaching. With Meylah, you can create your own step-by-step tutorials using video and images and share them or even sell them for an added revenue stream to your business.
What kind of digital products do you make? The possibilities are endless so start filling your storefront today with your digital creations!