These adorable pants are a miniature version of the traditional Thai fisherman pants. Naturally baggy, they make playtime comfy and fun. Like the grown up style, these are one size fits all due to the wrap around adjustability. They measure 22" from top to bottom and are made to be worn at any length from longer pants to capris to shorts. Generally fit from 9m - 4/5 years.
Available in yellow, pink, purple, wine, blue. Please specify color preference at checkout.
How to wear your fisherman pants:
1) Pull pants on with the straps in the back.
2) Pull pants all the way to the right side (the opposite side works just as well!) so the left side of the pants are flush against the left hip and there is a large gap between the right hip and the fabric on that side.
3) Gather the extra fabric on the right side and fold over the belly (you may have to adjust to determine how tight is comfortable for your little one) so the fabric is now flush against the hip on both sides.
4) Bring the tie straps around to the front (one coming around the left side and the other coming around the right side) and tie in the front just below the belly button (again, adjust this according to your child's size and comfort). The pants should be staying put at this point and you should have some extra fabric above the ties (how much will depend on the size of the child).
5) Simply take this extra fabric and fold it over the ties and your little Thai fisherman is ready to rock and roll!