Learn how to plan and run a Microsoft Co-Sell Webinar
Register now to Meylah’s new 5-Day Co-Sell Webinar with Microsoft Challenge!
Are you ready to start crushing your business game? Because at Meylah, we are 100% prepared to help you and your company get to the next level. But, how tho?
Easy peasy. Our team has invested hundreds and hundreds of hours developing a new 5-Day Co-Sell Webinar with Microsoft Challenge just for you. If you got to this point, it’s because you heard (for sure) about ‘Co-Selling with Microsoft‘ somewhere.
First, you must understand that Microsoft is looking for software companies that offer solutions, apps, and services that might fit their clients’ needs. Becoming co-sell ready is the magic sauce to accelerate your market growth and profitability. So that’s an excellent opportunity for solutions that already are “Co-Sell ready”.
You may be wondering, why is it important to Microsoft that you co-sell with them? Well, here is your answer….There are 4 main reasons:
- Gaining access to customers to get insights and expand markets
- Product Differentiation and Filling Product Gaps
- Extending and Expanding Their Sales Teams
- And last, but never least, catalyzing cloud consumption
Now that you know what they care about, let’s discover the ways you can partner with Microsoft and their channel partners to co-sell
- The first is selling through their Cloud Marketplaces by publishing your solution, service or consulting.
- The second is getting access to Partner-to-partner relationships (P2P) through Cloud Solution Provider engagements.
- And the third is Traditional Co-Selling which is selling via their inside sales and/or enterprise field sellers.
As you may think, the first two options are the ones that have the most revenue. Why, tho? Simple. With these, your company is exposed to an enormous audience, which translates into more potential clients and opportunities.
The thing about co-selling is that it’s very similar to crypto; everyone wants a piece of it, but few people really know how it works (stay tuned for that). And even if you do know what Co-Selling with Microsoft is, are you even sure how to run your next webinar with them and generate leads to your business?
Run your next Co-Sell Webinar with Microsoft like a charm
From shopping to watching your favorite TV shows and movies, everything is done online nowadays. That’s also the case for businesses (and big companies) that want to present their shiniest and newest products and services to the public. Why should YOU be the exception?
Sometimes, running an online co-sell webinar may be a little overwhelming. But that shouldn’t be the case for you. With the correct tools, tips and tricks, it can be an excellent opportunity to create new connections and opportunities for your business.
That’s what the Meylah 5-Day Co-Sell Webinar Challenge is all about! You will get incredible insight into how things are done and what others you must keep in mind when preparing your next co-sell webinar with Microsoft.
We really want everyone to participate. And $500 worth of tutorials, tools, and other features, you can join us at this event for just $147.
Still not convinced? To make it more appealing for you, we’ll be offering a $100 discount for the first 30 participants that sign up for the challenge! The only thing you have to do is use the code [20COSELL] and you’re good to go!
What are you waiting for? Don’t miss the offer!
But, hurry, before someone else grabs your spot!
Take a look at some of the incredible features you will get by signing in to the Challenge for this fantastic price:
- You’ll learn how to run your next Co-Sell Webinar with Microsoft.
- Access to our most useful Ultimate Co-Selling Webinar Planning Toolkit.
- Exclusive access to our Office Hours & extra content after every Challenge day (from 5 to 6 PM PST).
- Access to industry experts to guide you to run your perfect co-sell webinar
- Permanent access to the videos and all the Challenge content post-event
- Access to cloud software discounts to run your next webinar!
- And so much more!
Starting on November 1st. Stay tuned for more information!